OpenBveTrainSim\OBTS Wiki admins monitor this page for new\updated Programs\Routes\Trains & will transfer items to AddOns as needed. To contribute or update a link, click "Add topic" above & note the following in your topic:
- DownLink To Your ZIP\7Z\RAR File For The OBTS Train\Route\Program
- DownLink To Associated TechData, Photos, Videos, Forum Topics...
- Include ROUTE Region + Origin~Destination + Year\Era + Gage\Length\OHLE\3RLE...
- Include TRAIN Region + Livery\Consist + Year\Model\Type + Gage\Length\OHLE\3RLE...
OpenBveTrainSim\OBTS Wiki can not directly host your Program\Addon files, only DownLinks to those files; use the free 7Zip Archive Manager to package your Program\Addon, upload the resulting ZIP\7Z\RAR to your own website or any of several free internet file servers, then post the DownLink on this TALK page. Do not post Alphas\PreAnnoucements\PreViews; post only relevant Info + DownLinks to freely currently downloadable Programs\Addons. DeadLinks may be revived from the WebArchive. OBTS SourceCode, Programs & Addons have no registered CopyRight\Patent\TradeMark, thus are defacto freeware & can be freely Downloaded\Used\Modified\UpLoaded\Shared. Membership\Password\Pay requirements for Programs\Addons are strongly discouraged; links to blatantly Commercial\Political\Religious or otherwise malicious content will be deleted. Don't Spam\Flame\Vandalize these Wiki pages; "Trolls" will be banned; Aggressive\Inflammatory comments will be deleted. OBTS Wiki is not a Forum\Social site; please use your favorite Forum for Discussion\Conversation as desired. You may post constructive suggestions for OBTS Addons or OBTS Wiki on this page, but note OBTS Programs\Addons are Shared\Published at the developers leisure & OBTS Wiki is not a Business\Commercial\ForProfit interprise, so requests are often ignored.
- China HongKongMassTransit SouthIslandLine - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ytcipDvetRKiMr6swbkR-w76f129Z1ke/view?usp=sharing
- C-Train ~ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5mnFfKjPZGoZVAzSU1lOTJmeEU
- MTR MLR ~ https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5mnFfKjPZGoN1pQZ3JoUnktalE
- KCR MLR ~ https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5mnFfKjPZGoUFJEekdwLUhhdlU
- KCR SP1950 ~ https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5mnFfKjPZGoQ1IzLThsTzcwZ28
- KCR WR SP1900 ~ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5mnFfKjPZGoZ1diUFhUYTYwMms
- ERL SP1900 (open-source) ~ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5mnFfKjPZGoVlg0OXI3Q1lZNzQ
- WRL SP1900 ~ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5mnFfKjPZGoNklqN1VTcE8xRHM
- K-Train (from STO) ~ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5mnFfKjPZGoeWhseXgtMmNfc2s
- Thanks for above items to Nglaikwan-Fando (talk) 10:45, May 7, 2018 (UTC)
- Will post these to wikia pages ASAP JMKC (talk) 13:23, May 8, 2018 (UTC)
- LowV ~ http://www.dropbox.com/s/nviit5lm5qnhch0/Low_V.rar, R1~9 Arnines ~ http://www.dropbox.com/s/lm0c1dc14v7esns/R1_9_Arnines_.zip, R40 Slant ~ http://www.dropbox.com/s/jiv125d6pslpiho/R40%20Slant%20N%20Version.rar, R44 ~ http://www.dropbox.com/s/msctdgx1qhdsoyu/R44%20Development.7z, R142 ~ http://www.dropbox.com/s/qz7zhuy7kpy5tqu/R142.zip, Midnightriders (talk) 22:26, February 19, 2014 (UTC); Thanks, your links are now on the UnitedStates page at http://obts.wikia.com/wiki/UnitedStates#1915.7E2012_VariousBuilders_3rdRailLineEquipment_For_NewYork_.2B_NewJersey NBTwain (talk) 04:17, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Alstom AGV, Prototype, & NTV Italo ETR 575 ~ http://hstopenbve.blogspot.com/p/agv.html, Fan Railer (talk) 05:24, January 15, 2014 (UTC) - Acela Express ~ http://www.mediafire.com/download/3lk7llarklitejw/Amtrak+Acela+Trainset+Pack+V1.0.rar Fan Railer (talk) 09:29, January 6, 2014 (UTC) - Thanks. A section for the Acela Express is now on the UnitedStates page at http://obts.wikia.com/wiki/UnitedStates#2000.7E2003_Bombardier.2BAlstom.AcelaExpress JMKC (talk) 15:12, January 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Hello again. Just letting you know that a new train pack has been released for the US. WMATA (Washington Metrorail) Rolling Stock: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ke7rgvpseh45xa/WMATA+OpenBVE+Rolling+Stock+V1.8c.rar Fan Railer (talk) 23:06, December 25, 2013 (UTC) - Thanks. Links to your WMATA trains have been added to the UnitedStates page at http://obts.wikia.com/wiki/UnitedStates#1976.7E2017_Rohr.2BBreda.2BCAF.2BAlstom.2BKHI JMKC (talk) 23:28, December 26, 2013 (UTC)
- OK I have created additional download links for US equipment... http://forums.bvestation.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=66944b613448cb3b5b10dfdbb110eaaa&topic=2441.msg25752#msg25752 EnjoyPollard7545 (talk) 00:56, December 5, 2013 (UTC) - Wow, that is a lot! These will take two or three days to sort and get posted to the United States page. Thanks JMKC (talk) 04:05, December 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Here are two more packs that I just finished. They are the DC powered versions for the AEM-7 for both Amtrak and SEPTA. It is probably a good idea to distinguish between the two (AC and DC versions) on the US page. I will have the MARC AEM-7s soon. Fan Railer (talk) 03:54, November 18, 2013 (UTC)
- New SEPTA regional rail equipment with AEM-7 power: http://www.mediafire.com/download/uavm06q90kkpqc7/SEPTA+AEM-7AC+and+Comet+Train+Pack+V1.0.rar Fan Railer (talk) 21:01, November 17, 2013 (UTC) - As requested, your downlink for the AEM7 SEPTA trains has been added to the 2 sections below on the UnitedStates page. JMKC (talk) 22:05, November 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Here is the link for the passenger cars only (no locomotive power) http://www.mediafire.com/download/hn6ibbgfrdt6lux/Bombardier_Comet_II_Family_(Amtrak%2C_MBTA%2C_MNCR%2C_NJT).rar Amtrak F40PH with Horizon Trains: http://www.mediafire.com/download/545n19on3g49y3c/Amtrak_EMD_F40PH-2_Horizon_Train_Sets.rar Amtrak P42DC with Horizon Trains: http://www.mediafire.com/download/56573ompmvj5441/Amtrak_GE_Genesis_P42DC_Horizon_Train_Sets.rar Amtrak ALP-46 and ALP-46A with Horizon Trains: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dk23576qyrf1192/Amtrak+ALP-46+and+ALP-46A+with+Horizon+Car+Train+Sets.rar Fan Railer (talk) 21:30, October 7, 2013 (UTC) - As requested, your Horizon trains have been added to the UnitedStates page. Apologies for the delay. JMKC (talk) 18:57, October 30, 2013 (UTC) - No problem. Thanks again =). Fan Railer (talk) 22:18, October 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Just an FYI, but I just updated the AEM-7AC download (using the method you suggested, which works quite nicely, thank you). The description should now read "Bombardier Horizon Consists" instead of the "streamliner," since this update reflects my changing of the passenger cars that come with the locomotive. Also, I'll be releasing an update to the GE Genesis, EMD F40PH, Amtrak ALP-46, and Amtrak ALP-46A in the coming days to include the new Horizon passenger cars (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizon_(railcar)) as well as individual commuter cars for the MBTA, NJT, MNCR, and the Horizon Cars by themselves for developers. Thanks again man. Fan Railer (talk) 22:17, October 6, 2013 (UTC) - As requested, the AEM7 section on the UnitedStates page is now revised. Keep up the good work. JMKC (talk)�3�R��� October 7, 2013 (UTC)
- V1.2 of the AEM-7AC is now available (9/14/13) with fixed pantographs, a new panel, and several updated sounds: http://www.mediafire.com/download/f972lu4i6m61cmz/Amtrak_AEM-7AC_Train_Pack_V1.2.rar Fan Railer (talk) 05:19, September 14, 2013 (UTC) - As requested, the downlink to your revised AEM7 package is now on the UnitedStates page. Notes: I downloaded and looked over the new AEM7 consists. They are very good, but recomW4\X �M[�using "Reversed = True" in the Extension.CFG files as it no longer works in openBVE v1.4.2; instead use "RotateYFunction=3.142" in an assembly ANIMATED file, or better yet use "SCALEALL -1.000,+1.000,-1.000" or "ROTATEALL 0,1,0,180" as the last line in the original B3D file. Also, if you are revising a train previously uploaded to MediaFire, you can rename the old MediaFire file to reflect the new revision, then upload the new ZIP/RAR with the same new name and overwrite the old ZIP/RAR, avoiding need to revise the downlink here on Wikia or anywhere else it's posted. Thanks for the good development work. JMKC (talk) 16:52, September 14, 2013 (UTC) - Thank you. Also your suggestion is noted. However, the extension.cfg "reversal" command still works for me, and I run the latest version of openBVE. But as I said, I will remember and take into consideration your suggestion. Fan Railer (talk) 20:16, September 14, 2013 (UTC) - OK. I am likely confusing v1.4.2 and another version in which "Reversed" does not work. Thanks again. JMKC (talk) 23:14, September 14, 2013 (UTC)
- USA page request. Hello, I would appreciate it greatly if you were to update the USA page with the following two trains: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5xo7c1vn1xcbh2n/AEM-7AC_Train_Pack_V1.0.rar http://www.mediafire.com/download/7hdac9zoc9yv5zh/ALP-46_Train_Pack_V1.0.rar I also would like to mention the inconvenience of hosting US trains on this site in comparison to trains from other countries (due to the editing restriction). Thanks for your time. Fan Railer (talk) 04:19, August 11, 2013 (UTC) - As requested, AEM7 and ALP46 trains have been added to the USA page. Unfortunately, editing restrictions are now required due to excessive spam and vandalism; do let me know as you find need to make additional edits. JMKC (talk) 21:05, August 18, 2013 (UTC) - Thank you very much. I will let you know as new trains are completed and released. Fan Railer (talk) 22:28, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
Irish and Welsh themed routes and rolling stock for OpenBVE
Heritage USA Equipment Edit
I have reskinned the F40PH Engine and Bombardier Bi-Level Coaches in Old Heritage Railroad Colors.
Here is the Blue Comet Heritage Set--Cab Car/Coach/F40PH Engine
Here is the Baltimore and Ohio Heritage Set-Cab Car/Coach/F40PH Engine
Here is the Central Railroad of New Jersey Heritage Set-Cab Car/Coach/F40PH
Here is the Delaware and Hudson Heritage Set-Cab Car/Coach/F40PH
Here is the Erie-Lackawanna Heritage Set-Cab Car/Coach/F40PH
Here is the Lehigh Valley Heritage Set-Cab Car/Coach/F40PH
Here is the New York Central Heritage Set-Cab Car/Coach/F40PH
Here is the Penn Central Heritage Set-Cab Car/Coach/F40PH
Here is the Pennsylvania Railroad Heritage Set-Cab Car/Coach/F40PH
Here is the Pennsylvania-Reading Seashore Lines Heritage Set-Cab Car/Coach/F40PH
Here is the Reading Railroad Heritage Set-Cab Car/Coach/F40PH
Here is the link for everything
Hmmsim 2 and openBVE Routes:
West Rail Line (https://www.sendspace.com/file/vjxid3) now dead link.